hey ryan (new vod track)

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

hey ryan (new vod track)

Post by droidspawn »

User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey ryan (new vod track)

Post by rhino »

this is what i'm talking about :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey ryan (new vod track)

Post by droidspawn »

much better than the enemy that they released last year. tim said loveless is the opening track on the new album. its coming out september sometime. can't wait.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey ryan (new vod track)

Post by rhino »

i think i will rock some vod tomorrow on the way to work :tvrky:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey ryan (new vod track)

Post by droidspawn »

i have s/t in the vehicle now :santa:



how far are you from lowes? I'm about 15-20 away from mine.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey ryan (new vod track)

Post by rhino »

20-25 minutes
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey ryan (new vod track)

Post by droidspawn »

morning traffic :homework: :fuckoff:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey ryan (new vod track)

Post by rhino »

not on the road i drive



Image





coal trucks can be bastards at times though :frown:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey ryan (new vod track)

Post by droidspawn »

that looks like the type of road i took to work when I lived in PA for that one summer.
Post Reply