I want
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
I want
a new TCV album
[youtube]Bk3bajm5Cgk[/youtube]
*waits for dusty to say how a new queens is more needed*
*preemptively agrees*
but a new vultures still needs to be made soon.
[youtube]Bk3bajm5Cgk[/youtube]
*waits for dusty to say how a new queens is more needed*
*preemptively agrees*
but a new vultures still needs to be made soon.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I want
new queens first
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: I want
hey ryan, wasting light
[youtube]EEsqxGZeky8[/youtube]
[youtube]EEsqxGZeky8[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I want
been a while. you listen to any other foo albums?
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: I want
[quote name="rhino"]new queens first[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: I want
[quote name="rhino"]been a while. you listen to any other foo albums?[/quote]
WL is the best of the lot imo. this is a good watch if you haven't seen it:
[youtube]0jMObDEStkk[/youtube]
dave
[youtube]0jMObDEStkk[/youtube]
dave
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I want
yeah seen that. wasting light is by far my fav
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: I want
I don't want a new tcv album 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: I want
[quote name="it the dusto"]this needs to not turn into a foo fighters thread
[/quote]
well then do some talkins' of some new vultures or queens.
well then do some talkins' of some new vultures or queens.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: I want
[quote name="Nick"]I don't want a new tcv album
[/quote]
you know you want some queens lovin though
you know you want some queens lovin though
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation