I want

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

I want

Post by droidspawn »

a new TCV album



[youtube]Bk3bajm5Cgk[/youtube]



*waits for dusty to say how a new queens is more needed*



*preemptively agrees*



but a new vultures still needs to be made soon.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I want

Post by rhino »

new queens first
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I want

Post by droidspawn »

hey ryan, wasting light :xx:



[youtube]EEsqxGZeky8[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I want

Post by rhino »

been a while. you listen to any other foo albums?
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: I want

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="rhino"]new queens first[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I want

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]been a while. you listen to any other foo albums?[/quote]





:santa: WL is the best of the lot imo. this is a good watch if you haven't seen it:



[youtube]0jMObDEStkk[/youtube]



dave :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I want

Post by rhino »

yeah seen that. wasting light is by far my fav
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: I want

Post by agony bagony »

homme > foos
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I want

Post by droidspawn »

the chinaman is not the issue
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: I want

Post by agony bagony »

this needs to not turn into a foo fighters thread :shake:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: I want

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I don't want a new tcv album :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I want

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="it the dusto"]this needs to not turn into a foo fighters thread :shake:[/quote]





well then do some talkins' of some new vultures or queens.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I want

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Nick"]I don't want a new tcv album :santa:[/quote]



you know you want some queens lovin though
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: I want

Post by agony bagony »

i want both :xx: tcv kicks dick
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I want

Post by droidspawn »

that's the sprit :cool:
Post Reply