hey eric

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey eric

Post by rhino »

listening to any gay old stuff lately?



[youtube]gU8VXkEalOs[/youtube]



:grim:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey eric

Post by droidspawn »

he still loves the gay shit



[youtube]z6nIHFCcto8[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey eric

Post by rhino »

first cold was the best :idea:
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: hey eric

Post by cire »

Yup, yup. Still love the gay shit. I didn't listen to the new Co.ld record yet, but jorsh tells me the only good song on it is below:



[youtube]L4he-avYik0[/youtube]



What say you, brother?
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey eric

Post by droidspawn »

yep. i still remember getting a burnt copy of it in first period art class from this one duder that wanted to start a band with me. Those were the days :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey eric

Post by rhino »

yeah, its true. i was really looking forward to it then after that song its just boring shit with no energy, not very many hooks either so its just forgettable :oldryan:
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: hey eric

Post by cire »

Did jorsh tell you about the new Staind album? I actually really enjoy it. Don't know if that's up your alley, but I'd definitely give it a spin if I were ye.
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey eric

Post by rhino »

its ok, i didnt buy it or anything, definitly better than anything since break the cycle :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey eric

Post by droidspawn »

i bet the next one goes back to back to the nickelback style
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: hey eric

Post by cire »

or country :brushteeth:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey eric

Post by rhino »

his country stuff is atrocious :oldryan:





hey eric, what do you think of the industrialist?
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: hey eric

Post by cire »

Love it. Recharger and God Eater are my favorites. I'm guessing based on your signature you thought it was the worst thing since Transgression :redneck:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey eric

Post by rhino »

:redneck:





to be honest, i'd say its my third fav ff now, after demanu and obsolete of course
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey eric

Post by droidspawn »

after not liking it much initially, then really digging it, i've kind of soured on it again if that's possible.



I think it's just that fear factory are starting to bore me more and more actually.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey eric

Post by droidspawn »

mario and luigi:



[youtube]QGrdXYCz2jE[/youtube]

[youtube]3EhPIh0-IME[/youtube]



:santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey eric

Post by rhino »

i need to download some dry kill logic :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey eric

Post by droidspawn »

they were seen live in 01 with puya, kittie and primer 55 :redneck: they aren't too bad live either.
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: hey eric

Post by cire »

me thinks this is a good DKL song



[youtube]srvbq-Xvi9g[/youtube]
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey eric

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:



[youtube]BIV0_oPaXlk[/youtube]
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: hey eric

Post by cire »

Much bunger licking to whoever remembers this band:



[youtube]Ymb72mMoSIw[/youtube]
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey eric

Post by droidspawn »

*seen live with static-x, morbid angel, slayer and 'tera*
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey eric

Post by rhino »

skrape was cool :idea:





just downloaded 3 dry kill logic albums :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey eric

Post by rhino »

downloading skrape now :redneck:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey eric

Post by droidspawn »

the first you got "darker side of nonsense" was their more nu-metalish album. The rest are metalcore. assfault :xx:



[youtube]h_em13UCKr0[/youtube]
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: hey eric

Post by cire »

[quote name="jorsh"]*seen live with static-x, morbid angel, slayer and 'tera*[/quote]

:shakefist:



I heard a couple of songs from the new Spineshank album, wasn't impressed. I'll eventually get to the rest.
Image
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: hey eric

Post by cire »

Until now, I have never heard of the blank theory.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey eric

Post by droidspawn »

:shock: they were hot for a minute back in back in 2002 when their only major album was released. the 'big hit':



not on youtube, strange, click the link :santa:



<!-- m -->http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9sjp_ ... here_music<!-- m -->
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey eric

Post by rhino »

i vaguely remember them
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: hey eric

Post by cire »

I watched the video, doesn't sound familiar at all.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey eric

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey eric

Post by rhino »

[quote name="jorsh"]



[youtube]QGrdXYCz2jE[/youtube]





:santa:[/quote]





really digging dry kill now, ecspecially this song :santa:
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: hey eric

Post by cire »

great song ^^^



i've only seen them play in a rehearsal setting, as they're from my area and practice locally. decent band, though.
Image
Post Reply